Terms & Conditions
Connie Duglin Linen appreciates the opportunity to serve you, our Customer. Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Please carefully read the following rental conditions which form a part of the Rental Agreement and which you, as Customer, agree to by virtue of placing your order with Connie Duglin Linen. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
- Connie Duglin Linen reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions each time before using this site. Your continued use of this website following any such change will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- RENTAL BY CREDIT CARD- any goods and/or services on our Site, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority. Except for clients with pre-established terms, prior to the rental of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
- PURPOSE – Lessee rents from Lessor all property described on the proposal.
- TERM – The term of this rental agreement shall be for a period described on the proposal
- RENTAL FEE – Lessee will pay Lessor the sum equal to the total amount indicated on the proposal.
- USE – Lessee shall use the rented property only for a single event, unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing. Lessee shall not use the rented property for any other event, even if the event falls within the terms of this agreement.
- INSPECTION BY LESSEE – Lessee shall inspect the property within one day after receipt of such property. Unless Lessee within this period of time gives written notice to Lessor specifying any defect in or other objection to the property, Lessee agrees that it shall be conclusively presumed that Lessee has fully inspected and acknowledged that the property is in good condition and that Lessee is satisfied with and has accepted the property in such condition.
- LOSS AND DAMAGE – Lessee assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause, including, but not limited to wax and mold. Within 10 (ten) business days of the receipt of the returned property, Lessor will inventory and inspect the property. Such inspection will conclusively establish the condition of the property. No loss or damage to the property shall impair any obligation of Lessee under this agreement, which shall continue in full force and effect. In the event of loss or damage to the rented property, the Lessee shall pay Lessor the replacement value of the property as set by the Lessor. Returning linens with excessive soil or moisture may result in mold forming which may result in damaged linens, therefore make sure to remove excessive soil and dry the linens prior to returning. The replacement value is 4 times the rental value of the linens unless otherwise stated. Lost Linen Return Bags shall be charged at a value of $200.
- RETURN OF LEASED PROPERTY – On expiration or earlier termination of this agreement, with respect to the rented property, Lessee shall return the property to the Lessor in good condition, which shall be determined by the Lessor. Unless otherwise arranged by Casual Elegance Enterprises (Connie Duglin Linen), Inc, it is YOUR responsibility to arrange for pick-up of the linens you have rented and any associated fees with regards to the pick-up of the linens. Any linen not picked up by or dropped off to the assigned carrier on the Return Shipping Date may be subject to additional rental fees or expedited return shipping costs, based on their next scheduled use. Please use the included return shipping labels for your linens. If you are given any return shipping bags, all bags must be used and returned to the Lessor. Replacement value of any lost bags is $200.
- WARRANTIES – Lessee acknowledges that the rented property is of a style, quantity, design, capacity, and manufacture selected by Lessee. Linens will be within +/- 3% of the stated size. Due to dye lots variances, there are no guarantees regarding the colors of similarly labeled cloths. Lessor has not made and does not make any representation, guarantee, or covenant, express or implied with respect to the condition, quality, durability, suitability, or merchantability of the property.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY REMEDY & DAMAGES – Under no circumstances will the Lessor be liable for and incidental or consequential damages, or for any other loss, damage, or expense of any kind, including loss of profits arising in connection with this rental agreement. Lessor’s maximum liability shall not exceed and Lessee’s remedy is limited to either (i) Replacement of the defective property, or at Lessor’s option (ii) return of the property and refund of the rental price, and such remedy shall be Lessee’s entire and exclusive remedy.
- DEFAULT – Failure to comply with any provision in this agreement shall terminate Lessee’s right to possession of the property, but shall not impair any obligation of Lessee under this rental agreement which shall continue in full force and effect.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT, FURTHER RIGHTS – This rental agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and all prior negotiations, representations, and agreements are merged herein. This rental agreement shall not invalidate the remaining provisions of this agreement, but the remaining provisions may be enforced as though the invalid terms were not applied to this agreement. Further, the undersigned represent that they are duly authorized to execute this rental agreement on behalf of each of the respective parties hereto.
- ATTORNEY’S FEES – In the event of any action taken in relation to this rental agreement, Lessee, in addition to all other sums that Lessee may be called on to pay, will pay to Lessor a reasonable sum for Lessor’s attorney’s fees, court costs, and all other collection costs.
- FAX / EMAIL RENTAL AGREEMENT – A facsimile copy or email of this Agreement and any signatures hereon shall be considered for all purposes as originals and fully enforceable.
- CANCELLATION – Orders can be canceled in full without charge before the (2 business days) Ship Date. Orders canceled in full after that time will be subject to full rental charges unless the full order never left the warehouse, or is returned to Connie Duglin Linen immediately upon delivery and in its original and unopened packaging, in which case the Customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee. There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Reasons for order cancellation include but are not limited to, unavailability of product, errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit department. If payment has already been made for your rental order or purchase, Connie Duglin Linen will promptly issue a credit.
- OWNERSHIP – The property rented is and shall at all times remain the sole property of the Lessor and Lessee shall have no right, title, or interest except as expressly set forth in this rental agreement.
- LATE RETURN – If Lessee fails to return the property within the time limits established in Paragraph 2 of this rental agreement, Lessee shall pay an additional rental fee for each day that the property is not returned. The daily rental fee will equal that fee established by the Lessee.
- WEB USE-You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify Connie Duglin Linen immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Connie Duglin Linen or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else’s password or customer account at any time. Connie Duglin Linen reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- FABRIC COLOR– Connie Duglin Linen has made considerable efforts to insure the accurate display of the colors of linen on our website. However, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, tablet or mobile device. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.